Saturday, September 14, 2013

'Jesus Book'

I am so grateful for the testimony I have of my savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He lives, and that he suffered and died for me. He was the perfect example, and although I have so many things I need to do better, I am grateful for the knowledge I have of Him to help me strive to be better. This picture brings me so much happiness. We had a personal progress night for young women's on Wednesday at our house, and Amelia got ahold of one of the books. Ever since that night, she wants to take it everywhere she goes. She calls it her 'Jesus Book,' and she loved to flip through and look for the pictures of Jesus. She especially loves this one just inside the cover. I am so grateful that my daughter, even though she is still so young, is already establishing her testimony of the Savior. I don't believe it is a coincidence that babies and children love pictures of Christ. There are so many things I want to teach my children and do for them. I am so thankful that this is one thing that she has made so easy to teach. She already loves Jesus and is starting to know Him. I am grateful that Brent and my parents took us to church every Sunday and taught us about Jesus Christ. I know that if we strive to follow His perfect example, it will make us better people, and that because of Him, we can repent and return to live with our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment