Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Being a mother is the greatest thing I have ever done. Throughout the day I have been reflecting on how blessed I am to be Amelia and Lincoln's mom. They bring me so much happiness. And I can't imagine my life any other way. This weekend has been spent with sleepless nights as Lincoln wants to be snuggled, this sleep training while laying outside his door listening to him cry, waiting for him to fall asleep. Amelia threw up 5 times yesterday, leaving me so worried about her. This weekend I have been thrown into the messiness of motherhood at its fullest, and I never knew it could make me so happy. As much as I love being spoiled today (which is wonderful and I have the best husband!) I think the best part of this day is celebrating getting to be their mom! I would do anything for them and I hope they never forget it! Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment