Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Amelia!

Three years ago our lives changed in a way that we didn't even see coming. We were so excited and anxious to meet our little girl, but we had no idea of the love we would feel for her the moment we saw her. That love has grown each and every day, and I am so proud to be her Momma. She brings us so much happiness and smiles, and her giggle is so contagious and can light up a room. She is so smart, and I love the conversations we get to have. I love that she is girly, and loves all things of the like. She is the best big sister and Lincoln just idolizes her! I love to watch them play, and how she takes care of him and her little babies. She is so sincere and genuine. She is so thoughtful and caring. She gives the best apologies and loves to try and cheer up those that are sad. She is my little buddy, and we enjoy doing everything together. I am so grateful for all of her amazing qualities (I could go on and on and on), and for the sunshine she brings into our home. Everyday she snuggles up to me and asks me if there is a baby in my tummy, and then proceeds to rub or pat my stomach and say something sweet about it. I love seeing and hearing what new things are going to come each day. Amelia we love you so much! There are so many people who adore you and your beautiful spirit! Happy third birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment