Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

When I told Amelia that today was the Super Bowl, and that we would have a party (aka chips and queso haha), she informed me that she would be having a play Doh party while we did our Super Bowl party. The top pic is one of my favorites, because I was monitoring the play Doh while watching the football game, and Lincoln would come and sit with me on the top step of the stairs. He is such a sweetheart! Lincoln stayed home from church today because he is still under the weather with RSV, and so this year was a much different super bowl than we are used to! It was so nice to be home with the kids and enjoy their snuggles and giggles. It was definitely a relaxing day! My only disappointment was that Brent and I forgot to even drink our cokes during the game. I am pretty sure that today was the first time since I can remember, that there was no soda involved in my game watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment