Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Bunny

'The Easter bunny loves me!!!' 'My own strawberry watermelon gum!!!'

Amelia reminded me of myself as a kid, as she was SO excited about each and every item in her Easter basket this morning. She was so thoughtful to make sure that all of the rest of us had our baskets before she started digging into her own.

Lincoln thought the Easter bunny was a hit too! He LOVES balls especially on his clothing, so he was stoked to get a shirt and shorts with baseballs on them. He also put on his Mickey Mouse flip flops immediately. I am not sure which he loved more, the ball Easter eggs, or the candy inside them! He carried them around all morning.

It is so fun watching the kids get so excited about the holidays. Every year just gets better and better! Although we love all the silly parts of Easter, I am so grateful for our Savior and his sacrifice for atonement so that I might have these babies and their daddy as my family for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment