Friday, November 13, 2015

Down Time

This week has been crazy with getting new carpet, it took them three days to complete the project! The boys fell asleep at the same time today (since Lincoln was up by 6:30 this morning) and I had a million projects I needed to get done in the house. Amelia wanted to snuggle and watch Super Why. So I decided to do that instead. I love our snuggle time! I am so thankful that we get to have her as our oldest child. She is so smart and helpful, and is such a great older sister to the boys. She is always reminding me of things and being thoughtful. She is still only 3, and I think we forget that sometimes because she acts so much older. We tend to be a little harder on her sometimes than we probably should be for a 3 year old, but she takes it in stride. She is a light in our lives and always makes me giggle! So thankful for you, Amelia! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment