Monday, November 9, 2015

Goodbye Marble Counter Tops!

The kids were helping me clean the mirrors in the bathrooms before the new granite counters got put in tonight! I am so grateful that they are such good helpers. They would be so happy to just help me do everything all day, every day. A few things they love to help with are taking care of Winston, cleaning mirrors and counters, loading and unloading the dish washer, washing dishes, Amelia loves to help dust, Lincoln loves to help me vacuum, baking or cooking, making the bed, putting clothes away, pressing the buttons on the washing machine and dryer, switching over the wet clothes, getting me hangers to hang up clothes, getting the mail, sweeping, bagging groceries, Amelia loves to help wash Lincoln's hair, getting drinks for dinner, and the list could go on and on! I am so grateful for these cute helpers and am excited to have them teach Winston all their ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment