Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November

We are SO excited about our new granite counter tops!

November is one of my favorite times of the year, and one of my favorite traditions is using our blog to record how grateful I am for my kiddos! So excited to be able to write about all THREE this year! I am so grateful for the excitement they bring into every day. We finally got our new counters this week, and Brent made sure to get us 4 stools to put at the counter so we could all sit together. Lunch after church today was our first meal sitting there together. The kids were so excited to have us sitting up there by them. It doesn't take much for them to be happy, and most of the time they are happiest when we are all close together. We are so lucky that they love ya this much! I love that they teach me how to slow down a bit and to be excited about the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment