Friday, November 29, 2013

1st Thanksgiving!

This month I have posted so many things about my beautiful children that I am grateful for. But I have so many things in my life to be grateful for! I am truly blessed. I am grateful to be married to my best friend. Brent is such an incredible man, father, husband, son, grandson, brother, uncle, etc... He is always thinking of and doing things for others. He makes sure I know everyday that I am the most important thing in his life. I fall in love with him over and over again as I watch him with Amelia and Lincoln. I am so grateful for wonderful parents, siblings, and in-laws. Not only do they show us their love, but they are all so great to Amelia and Lincoln, and I love to see how excited they get to see family. I am grateful for a warm home, clothes on our backs, and food to eat. All the things we take for granted every day. I am grateful for our health. I am grateful that Brent has a good job, and that I am able to work from home a little so that I can still be with my kids. I am grateful for the freedoms we have living in this country. I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the happiness it brings me. I am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life, the list could go on and on! Happy Thanksgiving!! (Yes I am writing this at 3am before I climb in bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment