Sunday, November 10, 2013

Target Stickers!

The lady gave Amelia 2 stickers so she decided to put them on both of her cheeks. :)

I am so grateful for the relationship Amelia and Brent have. I fall in love with him all over again every time I see them together. They love to play, sing, dance, snuggle, tease, laugh, and read together. She lights up when he comes home from work, and necks first thing in the morning to see if he is home or not. On Thursday when he had to leave at 11, she was telling him to stay home :) and then made sure to tell him she missed him when he got home. I am grateful my kids are blessed with the best dad ever! Go grateful he honors his priesthood so they have that blessing in their home. No dad could love them or worry about them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment