Sunday, November 10, 2013

Church Outfit

I am so grateful that as this beautiful girl gets older, she is learning how to do hard things. Nursery has been a struggle for her ever since she got hurt her first week in there. For weeks she would cry and cry and I was really worried she would never do it. For the last 3 weeks she has been such a rockstar and had stayed in nursery for the whole time! Every week they have been telling us how great she is doing! As a mother, I don't want to see my children sad. I hate to see her cry and it eats away at me inside. BUT.. I also want her to know how to do hard things and how to overcome challenges and fears. I know she isn't even 3 yet, but that is a skill I hope she can learn in life! So I am so proud of her for being such a big girl and going into nursery all by herself! (AND today she didn't even cry when we dropped her off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment