Monday, November 4, 2013

Morning #1

Last night was a long night adjusting to a big girl bed. She was so cute and didn't want to be alone, so it makes it hard to be annoyed at 5am when she was wide awake! This morning though, she was so tired, that I had to shut her in her room so she would sleep. Apparently she thought I would give in so she didn't make it away from the door haha!

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be Amelia and Lincoln's mother. Just when I feel like I am getting it all figured out, I get a new challenge. I love it. I love that they teach me something new everyday. Today I learned how much patience I can have with an adorable toddler. She wants to be by my side helping me with everything, and wen though we were both so exhausted, we still had a great day together! Anyone who thinks staying at home to be a mom is easy, is crazy! It is challenging and trying at times, but I wouldn't trade my time with these kids for anything in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment