Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Boy!

I am grateful for snugly kids. Lincoln loves to be held and will snuggle right in and get cozy. I could sit and hold him all day. My favorite is when he falls asleep in my arms. It makes it impossible to want to do anything besides just hold him and watch him sleep! One of Amelia's latest favorite things is to "snuggle downstairs." She loves to have my lay on the love sac with her and snuggle under the covers to watch a movie. She will hold my hand, and turn and look at me with her hands on my cheeks and say "what are you doing mommy?" With a big smile on her face. She wanted Lincoln and I to snuggle with her in her bed last night as she got ready for bed. I am just going to keep telling myself that they will want to snuggle with their momma forever, and that this will never change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment