Monday, November 17, 2014

Bath Time

I am so grateful that I have a skill that allows me to work at home with my kids. It has been wonderful only (usually) working one day a week, and I am so blessed to have such great kids. Brent is so great to be home as much as possible on Mondays so that I can do this, and I am so grateful to have his help! Although when it is just me and the kids, it can be challenging at times, I was able to reflect on some of things I was grateful for today. I am grateful that my doing lashes has been such a fun social event for Amelia. She gets so excited every time someone gets here, and just can't wait to chat their ear off. Today she climbed up into each one of my gals laps while they had their lashes done, and loved every minute of conversation and play they gave her. Lincoln is a little more challenging for me during these times, but it has been so funny to watch how much he observes from me. Anytime I have to get up to help Amelia, or blow my nose, or anything, he rushes to my chair, climbs up and grabs the eyelash brush, and attempts to do their lashes. He is so speedy! It is so funny and so scary at the same time! They are such good kids, and really are rock stars for me while I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment