Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Running the Mall

So I didn't have a stroller when we went to the mall today... And the kids had a great time. This picture was so perfect because Lincoln was so torn between window shopping at the quilted bear, and checking out Santa's workshop!
I am so thankful for the energy that these kids have. They are so full of curiosity and adventure, and it is so fun for me. They were so excited about everything (especially Santa) and couldn't wait to see more. Sometimes it can be exhausting to keep up with them, but I am so blessed that they are such healthy kids that they can keep up their energy and excitement for life.
(Side note: thank goodness the mall was super empty today, I would not normally let the run off that far in front of me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment