Monday, November 10, 2014

Laundry

So I had a basket of dirty clothes set out to take downstairs to wash today, and Lincoln decided he would take the clothes out of the basket for me. He did this one by one, and each time he would throw it and make the funniest face. Well soon enough, Milly was in on the action, and the kids were throwing dirty clothes all over the place.
I am so grateful for their giggles. They just thought this was the funniest thing, and kept throwing the clothes and giggling away. Their laughs are so contagious, and instead of being irritated, Brent and I could help but sit and laugh while they played around. Their laughs and giggles couldn't brighten even the darkest of days. It is got to be the best sound ever heard. These kids are so full of joy and happiness, and they bring so much of it into my life everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment