Saturday, November 8, 2014

Grateful

I am so grateful for bath time every day. This is one of the kids' favorite things, and I can't help them get undressed fast enough as they are trying to jump into the tub. They are so creative with how they play, and it has become such a fun bonding time for the two of them. Sometimes they fight over the bath toys, but most of the time is spent giggling. Amelia loves to take the cup and pour water on Lincoln's head, and he thinks it is the best thing ever. They both will pretend (and try) to drink water from the tub, and Lincoln thinks it is hilarious to open his mouth and catch the water running from the faucet as the tub fills up. They tackle each other, tickle each other, splash, slide, and play. There is never a bath time where I don't find myself smiling and laughing with them.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment