Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bedtime Routines

I am grateful for our bedtime routines. The kids know exactly what we are going to do every night and are usually one step ahead of us! I love to watch them get excited to brush their teeth, and they have really fallen in love with the scripture videos. They both hope up on our lap and watch the whole time. Lincoln is so cute to sit down and fold his arms for prayer, and we are working on doing that for more than ten seconds! As soon as Milly says Amen, she usually shouts, 'I closed my eyes and folded my arms!' So she can get her sticker for prayer! 90% of the time she goes to bed without any question for us after she gets done with all her hugs and kisses. Lincoln and I love to have our snuggle time to fall asleep, and I get jealous when Brent takes a turn. He keeps me so warm, and sometimes I accidentally lay with him and snuggle for a long time because I don't want to put him down! I love the stages they are at!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment