Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scripture Stories

So when we turn on the scripture videos for the kids at night, the kids both want to sit right on my lap. Only sometimes half a lap isn't quite enough and they both fight to have the whole lap. That is what was happening when this picture was taken tonight. It is obnoxious and also so funny.
I am so grateful that Amelia and Lincoln love to learn about the gospel and about Jesus. They love to watch these videos at night, and Amelia loves to ask questions and watch any videos about Christ. Ever since they have been babies, I love to see them light up when they see a picture of the Savior. On Sunday during sacrament meeting, we spent a little time in the foyer and he loved looking at the different pictures and was trying to say Jesus. I am so grateful for my testimony of my savior, and feel so honored that I have the opportunity to teach that to my children. Amelia already talks like Jesus Christ is one of her dearest friends, and her testimony is so pure. I am grateful that we get to watch it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment