Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cottage Cheese

This is what happens when you walk away from a 16 month old with a bowl of cottage cheese! I am so grateful to see the kids learn new things each day. Part of what I loved about teaching school was watching the kids learn new things, and it didn't even compare to what it is like to watch my own kids every day. Each day there is something new that they discover and learn, and I love to be a part of it! Today Lincoln officially learned how to push the kitchen chairs to get where he wants them to go. Something new that Amelia is learning is how to care for others. She has always been thoughtful, but lately she has picked up certain behaviors and it is so fun to watch. She loves to help care for Lincoln, and each time she thinks he pooped, she goes and checks his diaper. She brings me a blanket if she thinks I am chilly, and today she was helping clean the kitchen by helping do the dishes. I love seeing their minds work!

No comments:

Post a Comment