Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful

With all the excitement of Halloween, I didn't even realize it was already November! Taking each day of November to reflect on the things I am thankful for with my kids, has become one of my favorite traditions as a mom. We had a bit of a busy day yesterday, so I didn't get any pictures of the kids taken. We took the kids down to Lehi to go to my dear friend, Amber's birthday party. We shopped at the outlets, and then for her birthday went to dinner and then ice cream and cake at her house afterward. I am so thankful for how well my kids can do in adult setting. Amelia just sits next to complete strangers, and will start up a conversation with them. When she is sitting listening to us have a conversation, she chimes in and tries to participate. It is so adorable. Lincoln is such a people person. He is so happy to jump into the arms of friends he has never met. He is so happy to show everyone everything he thinks is awesome and new. Everyone loves the kids when they meet them, and I am just so proud to be their momma.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment