Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday

Yesterday was a little busy, and I didn't get any photos taken to post. Brent and I had the opportunity to go to the temple yesterday, and it made me reflect on how much we have t be grateful for. I am so grateful that I get to have my beautiful family sealed to me for eternity. I hope my kids always know that I have a testimony, and I hope Brent and I can be good examples to them of how important temple attendance is. I was able to reflect back on when Brent and I were sealed in San Diego. Already being pregnant with Amelia, it was so important to me, and I am so grateful for the spirit I felt that day when I knew our children were there with us. Amelia gets to excited every time she sees a temple, and I hope she can keep that love for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment