Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Aunt Boo

This picture makes me smile, she is so silly!

I am grateful that I get to see he make progress every single day. At the end of the day I can't help but just lay there and think about the adorable things Amelia did that day. For example, she had started mimicking me more and more. If you watched the video of her wiping the floors yesterday, she also likes to 'help' me fold laundry, and yesterday was helping me take the clothes out of the washer to put in the dryer (it was very nice to have the help haha). She loves to put her toothbrush (or Brent's) (haha sorry babe) in her mouth too. We are finally getting her to take a step or two, but she is still very reluctant to try. But when I think about it day by day, she has made so much progress since just a couple days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment