Sunday, November 25, 2012

Favorite Ornaments

'What do you mean when you say these are not real cupcakes?'

I accidentally missed a day this weekend, so here it is. I am so grateful that I have had the chance to post every day something about Amelia that I am grateful for. In Relief Society today the lesson was on President Uchtdorf's talk about Regrets and Resolutions (amazing talk, go read it for a great reminder!). She talked about enjoying life no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in and it just made me realize how much my grateful blogs have helped me this month. With everything going on with my dad there were some very stressful days during the last few weeks. We were worried and we didn't have a lot of answers. Some days were so hard and at night I would remember that I still needed to blog about Amelia. Reminding myself of the blessings I have in my life and the happiness of being a mother to such an incredible daughter really brightened my spirits at the end of the day. No matter what life hands us, Brent and I are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is almost a year old and we have over 600 posts on her blog already, I'd say that is a glimpse of how proud we are of every moment with her. I hope she will always know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment