Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snuggles with Dad

I am so thankful that Amelia has always been a snugly baby, there is nothing quite like having your child burrow themselves into you. I love the relationship she has with her dad. He is her true snuggle buddy. We love to snuggle early in the morning but at nights and when we are not at home, Brent can get her to snuggle up and pass out. I can't blame her, that is my favorite way to fall asleep too! ;) It never fails at church when she gets fussy and Brent takes her, he can calm her right down. It had really made me appreciate him since he got put into the primary and so now I am left to fend for myself during Sunday school and Relief Society!

I always feel bad when someone goes to hold her and she turns into me instead, but secretly I love those shy moments because I enjoy holding her close!

As she gets close to the one year mark, I wonder how much things are going to change, I hope she still has a few food years of snuggles in for Brent and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment