Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tis the Season!

Putting the first ornament on the trestle the year!

I am so thankful for sign language. I am so glad I took the classes I did in college and the knowledge I have about how it helps babies communicate so much earlier. I have loved teaching Amelia ASL and it is so fun to have her be able to communicate what she wants. Instead of rubbing her heat for please she has been rubbing her hands together. It is adorable and since I know she is trying to say 'more please,' I am just so pleased that she is trying to communicate the best she can. Today during Sunday School she wanted more snacks and signed please the correct way!! I was so excited and wanted her to know how excited I was so she would do it again! Well this is hard to do in church... I did it as quietly as possible but still got a few laughs from the adults around me for my excitement! Love to see that girl learn and grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment