Monday, November 5, 2012

Helping with Dishes

I am thankful that Amelia is so smart. She picks up on things so easily and is constantly amazing me. She knows exactly where to find things and how to make them work. I have heard a few stories about been when he was a baby about being able to figure things out, and Amelia is just like him. She likes to crawl under my eyelash chair and unscrew the screws. She likes to play in the pantry and every time I make the mistake of leaving the door open she rushes there as fast as she can to try and beat me. She has figured out how to work an iPhone and knows that she needs to use one finger and tap it or slide her finger. She knows when people (an animals) are coming and going and will wave accordingly, and will shut the door when my eyelash gals leave. She is learning her sign language but knows that even if she doesn't sign something she can get it anyway! That girl has us wrapped around her little finger and knows it! I can't say that we don't love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment