Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful

I realize today is the 2nd of November and I am a day late, but I would like to use this month to share some of the things we are grateful for with our sweet girl! Hopefully some day she can come back to see our blog and realize how much she is loved!

I am thankful that she is so fun. I thought she was fun when she was you get when she would make silly faces, but I had no idea, and I am sure I will say this again a million times thought her life. We have so much fun every day. She loves to tease me, and as she gets older she loves to play. I am so thankful to get to spend every day with her. I find myself smiling most of the time because she is doing something so funny. Here are a few examples of things that she does to make me laugh:

She catches me spying on her in her crib, as soon as she sees me she will start to giggle, and then I can't help but giggle. She loves to dance with Brent and I, and the more obnoxious the song, the more she likes it. She loves to play peek-a-boo. She loves to climb everything. She loves to laugh; if she hears or sees anyone laughing she wants to be laughing to. She loves to be chased, whether it is on her way to Lole's dish or bed, or up the stairs, she gets so excited when she knows you are on her tail. She loves to talk to, climb, swat at, and play with Lole.

I could go on and on! Time is going by too quickly but we are so excited for this list to continue to grow with our favorite girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment