Friday, November 30, 2012

MESSY

A day late again! She LOVES corn bread but man is it messy!!

I am thankful I had the opportunity to nurse Amelia. The more people I talk to, the more I realize that it is not something a lot of people have the privilege of doing. We made a couple weeks shy of her first birthday and I know that it was the best choice for us. There were times when I got frustrated, but now that she is done it makes me sad! It means she is turning into a big girl! I am grateful for those moments where we could snuggle back to sleep in the mornings and for the bond it created for us. I know she still needs me, but it is kinda sad to think that physically she doesn't actually 'need' me anymore! Can't believe it has almost been a year already, where does the time go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment