Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby Jayden's Bouncer

Loving stealing her cousins toys while Momma was at the hospital all day. Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Carly for playing with me all day!

I am so thankful that Amelia has a father who honors his priesthood. Already in her 11 months she has been able to receive fathers blessings and as she goes throughout her life she will be so grateful for them. Her dad is always willing to get up in the middle of the night if needs be to rock her and bless her when she is having a rough night. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. Today Brent and Val were able to give my dad a blessing as he came out of surgery. Brent and Clayton were able to bless him last week as well when he went into the ER. And earlier this month when baby Anders had his baby blessing it filled my heart with so much pride to see my dad, husband, and my 3 brothers be worthy to stand in a circle together. What a blessing it has been in my life and I couldn't be more grateful that my children will be blessed with that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment