Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bath Time!

I seriously cannot get enough pictures of her in the tub. She is so funny!

I am so thankful that Amelia has so many wonderful people in her life that love her. We are so blessed to always have family coming to our rescue when we need them, and they are happy to do it! With everyone going on with Grampy this week, her Grandma took her to play for a few hours yesterday, this morning she got to spend some time with her Granny in the hospital cafeteria while i visited Biggie, and today when Amelia needed some attention while I was doing lashes, her Aunt Steph jumped to come and take her home to play with her sweet nieces and nephews! I have had so many others this week that offered to watch her for me while I visited my dad as well.

Of course she is adorable and anyone would be lucky to watch her ;) but we count our blessings every day yo have so many people in our lives that love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment