Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No, Thank You

This is what Amelia did with the string cheese input in the tray for her. Apparently she didn't want to accidentally eat one instead of bread so she put them all in a pile on the side. Funny girl.

Today I am grateful for the fact that she is such a good napper. As long as we are home during the early afternoon she will nap for 2+ hours until I usually have to wake her up. She does so much better during the day once she has her nap and when I put her down she doesn't even cry. She will just roll over and snuggle into her lovey and close her eyes. We love to play during the day, so I am grateful that I get that chunk of time during the day to clean up our messes so we can start all over again! :) Who knows, maybe one of these days I will try out a nap at the same time! ;) wouldn't that be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment