Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Partners in Crime

Sorry if any of my blogs get redundant! If has been a long month and I forget sometimes!

I am so thankful for the relationship Amelia has with Lole. They are so cute together. In the mornings I have to be very strict with Lole so she doesn't open Amelia's door and wake her up. When I put her down for a nap, Lole also takes a nap right outside her bedroom door the whole time. She can make Milly squeal and get so excited like few other things. She lets her do whatever she wants, and sometimes it is so funny to see the look on her face that says something like, 'help me!' Lole loves to beg at the high chair because she knows she can weasel any food out of Amelia (except for maybe a few of her favorites). I love spending time with my girls all day, always an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment