Monday, November 19, 2012

Fleeing the Scene

The basket of clean clothes that I folded and placed outside her door while she was napping proved to be too tempting I guess!

I am grateful for the fact that she can entertain herself while I do lashes. Most of the time she is amazing and I am constantly having my clients tell me what a great baby she is (which I obviously already knew haha). Lately she has decided that pulling my lamp cord out of the outlet and putting I back in is really fun. Also, shaking my lamp from the base and making it hit me in the forehead... As frustrated as I get sometimes when she does these things, I can't help but laugh when she looks up at me and grins or giggles. :) she also loves to tease Lole at the baby gate if she is downstairs, play with her books, walk along the side of the futon, tell stories, put stuff in the bathtub (now we keep the door closed ha), eat snacks, give me kisses on my leg, and snuggle up to me while I am doing lashes. Occasionally if she is cranky and doesn't want to go down for a nap, I will put her in her crib with a few of her friends (stuffed animals) and within a couple minutes we can hear her chatting away with them! She is so sweet and so good to put up with me on busier than normal days especially! I know that most babies wouldn't allow mayo do what I do, and I am so grateful for the wonderful girl I was blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment